Friday 16 March 2007

Wednesday 14th March 2007

Alrighty There People!

Another day, another dollar... or summat like that :)

Well, today was a usual day at work, followed by a shopping trip (which naturally incorporated a diversion to Diet Hell, McDonald's...) Read on!

07:30 - Frosties and semi skimmed milk

08:45 - 1 small cup of refreshing work water (still awaiting that sponsorship...)

09:30 - 1 small cup of refreshing work water

10:30 - 1 small cup of refreshing work water

10:50 - Bounty - that beautiful chocolate and coconut combination that is so bad... but so good...

12:30 - 2x Brown bread rolls, filled with cheese and cucumber

12:40 - 1 Macaroon (naughty, naughty...)

14:10 - 1 small cup of refreshing work water

15:05 - 1 small cup of refreshing work water

16:00 - 1 small cup of refreshing work water

17:00 - 1 Cheeseburger, a couple of chips, and a small bit of Pepsi...

19:00 - A handful of mini creme eggs - but they're sooooo nice!

22:00 - Plate of pasta

22:15 - 1 glass of red wine

23:00 - 3/4 bar of Smart Price Chocolate. Seriously, have you tasted it? It's so nice, and at 25p a bar, really cheap (That's ASDA price...)

Okay, so let's analyse this... hmmm. Chocolate at work. McDonalds after work. Creme eggs whilst shopping. Chocolate whilst chilling. Erm, am I even ON a diet??!

Okay, so I need to work hard at this. Now, I've already said that motivation has been set in place, and basically I've got about three months to shed some serious sloth. So, before the end of the week (Sunday), the exercise bike will be out of hiding - at the moment, it's in the spare room, covered with loads of things. Yeah, real easy to use... So that's gonna come out, I'm gonna put it in the passage where I will see it everyday, and where my conscience will prick at me until I bleed to go on the infernal machine. And then I will lose weight.

Of course, added to that, I need to seriously curb some of my eating habits. Which will start... soon.
Remember the Epicureans? Their motto was "Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we shall die." Thing is, cause of death was obesity... so how about "Eat Healthily, Drink Moderately, Exercise Regularly - And Tomorrow Will Be Another Day". Hmmm, not too catchy - any suggestions on that one?

Until tomorrow,

Adios!

The Dieting Man

1 comment:

Clare Evans said...

Okay, so let's analyse this... hmmm. Chocolate at work. McDonalds after work. Creme eggs whilst shopping. Chocolate whilst chilling. Erm, am I even ON a diet??!

You said it. Where exactly is the motivation for this diet coming from - you seem to have lost it?

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: