Friday 9 March 2007

I've Had Man Flu... Again!

Alrighty There People!

Well, contrary to my last post, I have not been keeping you all updated with my daily feeding habits.... Why? Because I have had ANOTHER bout of Man Flu!

Yeah, I got struck down with it last Wednesday night, suffered on Thursday, was off work Friday and in bed all day Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday, and crawled back into work on Tuesday, but got sent home, went on a training course on Wednesday, back at work Thursday, and then here I am now at work on Friday.... phew!

So, unfortunately, I haven't been keeping track of my food - not that I have been eating a great deal anyway!

So that's the latest, I hope to have an update for you all very soon!

Until... later!

Adios!

The Dieting Man

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: