Tuesday 20 March 2007

Monday 19th March 2007

Arighty There People!

Well, it's Monday. The exercise bike is now out of the spare room, and in the passage. Unfortunately, I have not had the time to go on it yet - I had planned on going on it this evening, but I didn't get in from work until 6.15, and I had loads to do, which included updating a website, and watching two episodes of Prison Break... I'm going to try and go on tomorrow night, even though I generally don't get in until 9.30 on a Tuesday. Mind you, it's only twenty/thirty minutes that I need to do...

I've also decided that I'm going to walk to work twice a week. It's not too far, only about half an hour, but it's quite hilly, so should be good for me. More exercise is the key to losing more weight!

Mind you, I haven't weighed myself at all recently, probably due to the fact that I don't think I have lost any weight! Saying that, my watch has become slack recently - but who wants to lose weight on their wrist???!

Anyway, on to today's incomings...:

07:15 - Frosties with semi skimmed milk

09:42 - 1 small cup of water

11:22 - 1 small cup of water

11:40 - 2 brown bread rolls, with tuna and pineapple - nice

12:20 - Cadbuy's Caramel

14:20 - 1 small cup of water

15:45 - 1 small cup of water

18:20 - 3 mini coconut bites

20:45 - Pizza and chips

20:55 - Orange juice

22:30 - A few spoonfuls of Ben and Jerry's ice cream...

Okay, so I know that today wasn't fantastic, but I will improve tomorrow - I'm not going to eat ANY chocolate, biscuits, cakes or anything like that... I WILL eat the orange that I know is sat on my desk... and I WILL go on my exercise bike sometime before I go to bed!

Anyway, looking at sponsorship - I could really do with some sponsorship, or even some simple support! Come on people, let me hear your encouragement! I reckon I could easily get sponsorship from Cadbury's or someone like that, but that would kinda be against the whole dieting thing... So someone like Springs Healthclub or something would be absolutely fantastic. So if you're reading, Springs, (or someone who works there!), get in touch!

Anyway, until tomorrow,

Adios!

The Dieting Man

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: