Wednesday 14 March 2007

Sunday 11th March 2007

Alrighty There People!

Well, today I woke up tired, sore and hungry. I was absolutely wrecked from all the exertion - physical and mental - of the day before. Unfortunately, I did not keep an accurate record of my intake today, but it went something like this:

Morning: Frosties with semi skimmed milk

Lunchtime: Two slices of toast, one with Peanut Butter, one with Nutella (if they want to sponsor me on this diet - not sure how that would work - but please, I welcome you!)

Dinner: Lamb steaks, yorkshire puddings, potatoes and peas. Followed by an extremely naughty but nice Chocolate Brownie. Mmmm. Was gonna have some red wine too, but forgot to take it out of the fridge. Ooops.

Anyway, that's the weekend over, maybe the coming week will add stability to my diet.
I know I've lapsed a bit, but I am determined to keep up with this!

Until tomorrow,

Adios!

The Dieting Man

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: