Wednesday 21 March 2007

Tuesday 20th March 2007

Alrighty There People!

What a day, a very long day. Early start, late finish, lots to do in between.... Intake was... well, you'll see.

And I'm ashamed to say that I did not go on the exercise bike - I was going to, but I was so shattered that I couldn't bring myself around to it. So instead I watched Prison Break... Ooops.

But tomorrow I will definitely go on it, I am determined to, and I shall make time for it. And when my sponsorship comes through from any gym, I'll be ready! (Hint hint hint...)

Anyway, today's incomings went something like this...:

07:15 - Frosties with Semi skimmed milk

08:27 - 1 glass of water

09:15 - 1 glass of water

10:43 - 1 glass of water

11:25 - 1 glass of water

11:30 - 1 Snack A Jack. Never thought I would like them, but it was okay...

12:40 - 2 white bread rolls with Cheese and cucumber

12:45 - 1 hazelnut yogurt

12:50 - 1 cherry bakewell (it's kinda fruit...)

14:38 - 1 smoothie (strawberry, berries, other mixed fruit...)

15:25 - 1 glass of water

16:39 - 1 glass of water

17:45 - Macaroni cheese, chips, and corn on the cob

17:50 - 1 glass of orange juice

21:50 - 1 glass of chocolate Yazoo

21:00 - 2 Weight Watchers biscuits

22:00 - Caramel shortbread

Okay, so today wasn't brilliant - I wasn't exactly an angel in my food consumption. However, I do feel that I am getting better - I'm cutting down on the rubbish that I eat, and drinking more water. It's the evenings that get me, sitting down, watching Prison Break, eating junk. Maybe I should sit down with an orange or a banana or something.

I need to make some more smoothies too - I think that they are an acquired taste though - they're really thick and have bits in them. My problem, too, is that I drink them as a meal, whereas really they're supposed to be a replacement - you know, have a smoothie for breakfast, or have a smoothie for lunch. Not ha/ve breakfast then have a smoothie, because then really you're having two breakfasts, which is rubbish for a dieting person. Like me.

Anyway, I may weigh myself tonight, I might even post some more pictures - you know like I said initially, that I would post them daily? Kinda fell out of that habit didn't I... I'll try again.

Anyway, until tomorrow...

Adios!

The Dieting Man

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: