Friday 9 March 2007

Thursday 8th March 2007

Alrighty There People!

Okay, now, hopefully back on track :)

How are you all anyway? Hope you are fit and well.

I’m still not 100% well, and definitely not fit… yet… Okay, now that I have got that out of the way, let me tell you about my eating habits of the last week.

I’ve been drinking lots of hot drinks – mainly coffee and lemsips, to battle against my Man Flu. Meals have been pretty standard really, and I haven’t gone over the edge too much. Had a few cakes and chocolate things here and there, but nothing too extreme.

I’ve got some Weight Watcher’s biscuits, which are disgusting and look and taste like cardboard….

I’ve been eating quite a lot of Ryvita and DairyLea slices – I’m not sure if DairyLea is good for me or not, but it tastes really nice!

Okay, well here are yesterday’s intakings:

07:30 – Frosties and semi skimmed milk

07:50 – Muller Drink

08:35 – 1 small cup of water

09:35 – 1 small cup of water

10:37 – 1 small cup of water

10:46 – Kellogg’s Oat Bar

11:34 – 1 small cup of water

12:20 – 1 plate of pasta

12:30 – 1 glass of Orange juice

12:35 – 1 chocolate yogurt

13:35 – 1 small cup of water

14:20 – 1 small cup of water

15:05 – 1 small cup of water

15:51 – 1 small cup of water

17:00 – Steak Pie, peas, potatoes, cauliflower, broccoli

17:15 – 2 glasses of Orange juice

17:30 – Muller yogurt

20:10 – 1 glass of water

20:15 – 1 tiny slice of cake

22:00 – 1 piece of steak pie

22:15 – 1 cup of black coffee

So really, I did take in quite a lot yesterday :)

I definitely need to do more exercise, but my back is killing at the moment.

Oh, and on Saturday – I’m doing a gig – a rendition of “I Am A Man of Constant Sorrow”, by the Soggy Bottom Boys from “O Brother, Where Art Thou?”

So when I do that, I’m gonna get it video’d and post a link to that here!

Until tomorrow,

Adios!

The Dieting Man

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: