Saturday 31 March 2007

Thursday 29th March 2007

Alrighty There People!

Well, Thursdays. What can I say? Long day. Early start this morning - got up at 6:50 - late finish - didn't get in until 23:20. So I'm wrecked... AND I walked to work! How's that for healthy living? I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed walking to work, Radio One playing through my phone, getting totally drenched in the misty weather, but feeling great when I got there. Also coming home - it takes about half an hour, but it only feels like five minutes. And, this time I didn't feel as exhausted when I came in as I did last Friday.

I would have walked to work tomorrow too, but I have a few appointments that I need the car for. Never mind. Next week I'll probably walk in Wed, Thurs, Fri. Great!

Anyway, on to today's incomings:

07:00 - Frosties - Semi skimmed milk

08:00 - Walk to work - 30 minutes

08:30 - 1 glass of water

10:00 - 1 glass of water

11:21 - 1 glass of water

11:30 - 3 x Go Ahead bars

12:20 - 2 brown bread rolls, with tuna and pineapple

13:10 - 1 glass of water

14:00 - 1 glass of water

14:50 - 1 Orange

15:30 - 1 glass of water

17:00 - Walk home - 30 minutes

17:45 - Cheese and mushroom pasty, potatoes and peas

17:50 - 1 glass of fruit juice

20:20 - 1 pint of water

21:45 - Slice of steak pie

22:00 - 1 glass of water

22:30 - Mini chocolate buttons and mini fudge.... oops!

Well, I think that I did really well pretty much all day, right up to the end there. But I'm still giving myself a pat on the back - fruit, exercise, it's all there.

I went shopping tonight, and I've changed my cereal to Cornflakes, hopefully less sugars in that, and I got a bag of apples, bag of oranges, bunch of bananas and punnet of kiwis. So planning a much healthier week!

Anyway, until tomorrow,

Adios!

The Dieting Man

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: