Wednesday 14 March 2007

Friday 9th March 2007

Alrighty There People!

How are you?

I'm not too bad. It's been a long week and I don't feel like I have accomplished much. In fact, I feel quite down. I've not lost any weight, my motivation is waning, and... well, I like chocolate.

Anyway, todays incomings went something like this...:

07:40 - Frosties with semi skimmed milk

07:50 - Muller drink (can I get some kind of sponsorship deal here?)

08:45 - Water (Seaton Spring - sponsorship please? I drink this water all day long!)

09:36 - Water (Seaton Spring - sponsorship please? I drink this water all day long!)

10:16 - Water (Seaton Spring - sponsorship please? I drink this water all day long!)

12:01 - Water (Seaton Spring - sponsorship please? I drink this water all day long!)

13:00 - 3x small white bread rolls, filled with cheese and cucumber.... nice.

13:10 - 2x Weight Watcher biscuits (no sponsorship please, they taste like cardboard)

15:00 - Water (Seaton Spring - sponsorship please? I drink this water all day long!)

16:08 - Water (Seaton Spring - sponsorship please? I drink this water all day long!)

18:00 - Fajitas - chicken, red and green peppers, onion and relish. Mmmmmm... Nice....

18:00 - Water - just from the tap

So that was that. To be honest, my chocolate cravings didn't get the better of me today, but it's not
so bad when I'm cooped up at work... it's the weekend I need to worry about...

Until tomorrow,

Adios!

The Dieting Man

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: