Wednesday 14 March 2007

Saturday 10th March 2007

Alrighty There People!

Well, what a day.

To begin with, I was up at 6.30. Pleasant start to the weekend. Then as I was heavily involved in an anniversary party on the night, I had LOADS of running (or driving) around to do on the afternoon. So, it was a hectic day. Then, I was 'lead singer' in a cool rendition of "I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow", by The Soggy Bottom Boys, as featured in "O Brother, Where Art Thou?", I played The Penguin in a screenplay of Batman and Robin, and I played the weird guy from Ray Steven's "Bridget The Midget". If I get footage of any of these, I'll post these on YouTube. And, of course, there was food. Now, me not being a fan of savoury food, and kinda forgetting the whole diet thing, made a bee-line for the cakes. But, let's be honest here, I was sooo busy that I didn't have a chance to eat much, and I hadn't had any lunch. It ended with me being extremely tired, extremely hungry, and extremely hurting. Especially after launching myself around on a Giant Space Hopper, doing a Ceilidh, AND doing The Hand Jive.

So, no, I did not keep a record of my intakings today, but suffice to say, it was not a lot...

Until tomorrow,

Adios!

The Dieting Man

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: