Wednesday 14 March 2007

Tuesday 13th March 2007

Alrighty There People!

Another long day, it seems that's all I have at the moment.

Guess what? Soggy Bottom Boys are putting in another appearance. A friend is leaving for Spain, so we are throwing a party. Rock on. Another performance. I should start charging for these. Wait a minute - no, I'm bad at it, I should be paying people to put up with it :)

Anyway, I'm sure you're keen to see what dietary rules I broke today... So the incomings:

07:30 - Frosties and semi skimmed milk

09:16 - 1 cup of Seaton Spring water

11:00 - 1 cup of Seaton Spring water

12:10 - 3x white bread rolls, filled with gorgeous cheese and cucumber... mmmm

12:20 - 2x cardboard Weight Watcher biscuits, ridiculously overprice and undertasted

13:00 - 1 cup of Seaton Spring water

13:44 - 1 Twix single (evily forced upon me by a colleague...)

13:50 - 1 cup of Seaton Spring water

16:10 - 1 cup of Seaton Spring water

16:30 - 1 Double Decker. Why do I even try???!

17:50 - Dumplings, steak, potatoes and peas

17:55 - 1 glass of Orange juice

18:10 - 1 Cadbury's Dairy Milk Buttons yogurt.... groan.

22:00 - Hot chocolate

22:05 - Some big chunky chocolate cookie. Not Weight Watchers. So nice...

Well. What do you make of that? Erm... indulgences... keeping to my diet? I think not. There is an
orange on my desk that has been there since Friday. I WILL eat it tomorrow!

Anyway, I have motivation to lose some serious weight - I've booked my holilday. Yup, in the summer, I'm jetting off to Italy to visit my family, and they'll be appalled at my weight, so I'm going to lose it all, even if I have to take drastic measures, like peeling it off with one of those kebab meat thingies.... I WILL LOSE WEIGHT!

Until tomorrow,

Adios!

The Dieting Man

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: