Wednesday 14 March 2007

Monday 12th March 2007

Alrighty There People!

Well, today was a bit of a disaster... what with me not having enough time to make lunch for work, I ended up going to Greggs - always a mistake! It has been really busy today, my back has been killing all day, and I've been naughty with my food... Take a look at this:

07:30 - Frosties with semi skimmed milk

08:30 - Water (Seaton Spring - sponsorship please? I drink this water all day long!)

09:42 - Water (Seaton Spring - sponsorship please? I drink this water all day long!)

10:30 - Water (Seaton Spring - sponsorship please? I drink this water all day long!)

12:00 - Brown bread, sliced, tuna and cucumber - but from Greggs. Loads of fat in that!

12:30 - Fudge donut - noooooooooooooo!

12:40 - Cadbury's Twirl - can it get any worse? I'm afraid so!

13:20 - Water (Seaton Spring - sponsorship please? I drink this water all day long!)

15:00 - Water (Seaton Spring - sponsorship please? I drink this water all day long!)

16:00 - Water (Seaton Spring - sponsorship please? I drink this water all day long!)

17:20 - Macaroon. So nice, but at the same time, so bad...

20:20 - Pizza, nice, and... chips... from... McDonalds! Nooooooo!

20:30 - Glass of genuine tap water

22:00 - Muller yogurt - the chocolate crunch corner one! Aaaargh!

So... let's see... I got my lunch from Greggs, which is a big no no, I also got a cake from Greggs. Then, I got chocolate whilst at work, came home, had a macaroon, and then Pizza and chips. Diet? What diet? This is a junk food diet! Oh man, I need to SERIOUSLY get my act together.

Okay, this week, I'm getting on the exercise bike. I AM!!!

Until tomorrow,

Adios!
The Dieting Man

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: