Tuesday 20 March 2007

Friday 16th March 2007

Alrighty There People!

Well, end of the week. Get in! Of coruse, that means that the weekend is looming - and we all know that everyone lets themselves go at the weekend, diet or no diet. This weekend is going to be especially hard - I've got a leaving do to go to... Cue lots of cakes and sweet stuff.

Did I mention that I'm no longer keeping this blog at the weekend? It's going to be purely Monday to Friday now, unless, of course, I obtain sponsorship... hint hint HINT!

When I came home from work, my wife had managed to take the exercise bike out of the office and put it in the passageway - no mean feat, I tell you. So it is sitting there now, and I look forward to putting it to good use... soon....

Anyway, on to the takings:

07:35 - Onken Biopot Yogurt - yup, the whole thing!

09:00 - 1 glass of pure natural bottled water

10:45 - 1 glass of pure natural bottled water

12:15 - Beans on toast - lovely!

12:30 - 1 chocolate yogurt... oh oh....

12:35 - 1 small piece of chocolate swiss roll... ooops...

15:00 - black coffee

15:20 - 6 pieces of Galaxy chocolate - forced upon me...

16:00 - 1 glass of pure natural bottled water

19:00 - Pasty, brocolli, cauliflower, potatoes

19:10 - 1 glass of mixed fruit

21:00 - 1/4 pot of Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream...

Okay, okay, I know what you are saying - and I agree, it wasn't a fantastic day, healthy eating-wise. But it was Friday, and everyone knows how bad Friday's are. Cadbury's MARKETED Fridays with their Thank Crunchie It's Friday, or something absurd like that...

Anyway, the forthcoming week will get better, I am more determined to work hard at this diet...

Until.. next week,

Adios!

The Dieting Man

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: