Thursday 29 March 2007

Monday 26th March 2007

Alrighty There People!

Well, today was a hectic day which ended in... disaster.


It started off with an early morning. After work, I had to nip in to town to do a few things. From there I had to got to my mother in law's to help her shift some furniture. Lashed home, grabbed a kind of healthy snack, had to then go and get my dearly beloved and take her back into town for a friend's leaving do (which is silly for a Monday night), that finised at 10.15, so then had to go back into town to pick her up and drop off two others! Meantime, I hadn't eaten anything. So a long day with no dinner. Grrr...

The rest of the incomings went something like this...:

07:15 - Frosties with semi skimmed milk

08:30 - 1 glass of water

09:45 - 1 glass of water

11:40 - 2 brown bread rolls with tuna and pineapple

12:20 - 3 Go Ahead bars

12:30 - 1 glass of water

13:10 - 1 glass of water

13:30 - 1 Muller yogurt

14:20 - 1 glass of water

15:52 - 1 black coffee and a custard cream

16:20 - 1 Orange

17:20 - 3x Ryvita with Dairy Lea spread

And from that point on it went to pot.... I must admit that I had a couple of bites of chocolate. I did want to go on the exercise bike - in fact there were lots of things that I did want to do, but time just rushed away from me. I was already shattered from the long, hectic day at work, and then all of the running around (well, driving, technically), just about finished me off.

Oh well. As a good friend always says, "Never mind!"

Until tomorrow,

Adios!

The Dieting Man

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: