Wednesday 28 February 2007

Oh No - Off the Rails!!!

Alrighty There People!

Well, you may have noticed that I haven't posted for a while. Hmmm. That's because last week my diet went off the rails! Well, not totally...

I forgot to keep track of what I was eating each day, and then on Friday I went shopping for the day, which included an indulgent coffee break, followed by a scrumptious lasagne at Frankie and Benny's - I'm gonna post pics of both of those later - and then following that I had things like Toblerone, sweets, McDonald's milk shakes, etc, etc.

However, I am back on track now - hopefully - I haven't weighed myself recently.

I've recorded my intakings for Monday and Tuesday, which I will post here later.

I need to lose weight. Aaargh!

Until... later...

The Dieting Man

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: