Saturday 10 February 2007

Day 19 - Friday 9th February 2007

Alrighty There People!

Another day off work, recovering from Man Flu. I suppose that having Man Flu is, in effect, helping me lose weight, as I have completely lost my apetite. No food, no weight gain. No weight gain - excellent!

I need to take a tape measure to my waist, to see if I have indeed dropped any flab - that would be a very nice weekend present indeed :)

Anyway, following a long, deep sleep, I decided to rouse myself out of bed today, and here are today's incomings:

12:30 - Cocopops with Semi skimmed milk

12:40 - Black coffee

15:15 - Beans on toast, sprinkled with cheese... mmm

15:25 - 1 glass of water

15:30 - 1 Hazelnut yogurt

18:00 - 1 black coffee

19:00 - Potatoes, beef, peas, broccolli...

19:45 - Ice cream and jamaica cake....

22:00 - Hot chocolate

Okay, so having ice cream and cake isn't exactly conducive to losing weight... but I call it comfort food, to console me from my Man Flu :)

Until tomorrow,

Adios!

The Dieting Man

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: