Saturday 10 February 2007

Day 18 - Thursday 8th February 2007

Alrighty There People!

Man Flu - my word. How long does this last? I got up to take my wife to work today, got back at 10.00am. Went to bed. Woke up at 3.00pm! What's that all about then?

And, I wasn't even hungry, despite not eating since the night before. And I could have slept for another 42 hours, I reckon...

So anyway, I haven't eaten much at all... here's today's incomings:

15:00 - Cocopops with semi skimmed milk (that's right - breakfast. Hmmm...)

15:15 - Muller Drink

16:35 - Kellogg's Oat Bar

18:30 - Cheeseburger from McDonalds

12:30 - Hot chocolate

That's it! Couldn't believe it.

I've not uploaded any photos for a while - to be honest, who wants to see my stubble, bleary eyes, and hagard looking face? Forget the weight loss, I look 40 now!

Anyway, I'll upload some more pics as soon as I feel a bit better.

Weighed myself, by the way - need to get some digital scales, cos I can't read all them tiny bars - so don't know exactly what I am, but I am closer to 13 1/2 than I am to 14 - so I must be doing something right!

Comments, as always, much appreciated.

Until tomorrow,

Adios!

The Dieting Man

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: