Sunday 4 February 2007

Day 13 - Saturday 3rd February 2007

Alrighty There People!

Well, Saturday's are always busy, and as such I don't have time to eat much, nor drink much. However, my main problem on a Saturday is my tendency to nip into a shop and buy a couple of bars of chocolate...

So how did I do today? Read on to find out...

09:00 - Shreddies with semi skimmed milk

09:15 - Muller drink

11:50 - Black coffee, 2 sugars

14:00 - Tortellini, pasta sauce, cheese (soooo delicious!)

14:15 - 1 glass of tropical juice

19:00 - 1 glass of orange juice, with vitamin C tablet, to fight off Man Flu, which is beginning to hold me with an almost deadly grip...

19:30 - Banana

20:15 - Chicken Korma and rice

20:30 - Ice cream...

23:00 - Black coffee, 2 sugars

So, that was today. Not bad, apart from the curry and ice cream. Like I mentioned, I'm starting to develop Man Flu - I woke up with a running nose, banging head ache and really bad sore throat. I'll let you know how that develops. I also acquired a "Smoothie Maker" today - I'll let you know how that goes when I use it tomorrow :)

Well, that's all folks - tomorrow I'm going to weigh myself, and take some pics. Don't expect too much tho!

Until tomorrow,

Adios!

The Dieting Man

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: