Monday 5 February 2007

Day 14 - Sunday 4th February 2007

Alrighty There People!

Wow - the 2 week point. Didn't actually think I would make it this far, but I have.

Cool.

Unfortunately, still suffering from Man Flu at the moment - this time it might take me down for good...

I made a Smoothie today... Melon, Pineapple, Hazelnut yogurt. It was... interesting. But I'm not making that one again!!!

Anyway, today's incomings were:

11:00 - Coco Pops with Semi skimmed milk (hey, its Sunday!)

11:20 - Muller Drink

12:30 - Aforementioned Smoothie (a whole pint of it!)

13:30 - Pasta

14:00 - Vitamin enriched water (yuk!)

20:00 - Pastie, potatoes, brocolli

21:00 - Kellogg's Oat Bar

21:05 - 1 glass of water

22:00 - Hot chocolate with all the trimmings!

So that was today. Didn't eat much, didn't do any exercise due to being more than nearly half dead :)

No pics either I'm afraid....

Until tomorrow,

Adios!

The Dieting Man

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: