Monday 12 February 2007

Day 20 - Saturday 11th February 2007

Alrighty There People!

Well, I think that I am finally overcoming Man Flu. It's taken longer than I expected, but I think I am there. And, in the same way that I was victorious in my fight against the flu, I will win against the weight...

Okay, I know you're dying to know, so today's incomings were:

09:30 - Coco Pops with semi skimmed milk

09:35 - Muller Drink

15:00 - 2 Dutch Crispbakes (one with tuna, one plain)

18:00 - Pizza and Smiles

18:15 - Tropical Juice

19:00 - Double chocolate muffin :)

23:30 - Hot Chocolate

Okay, I know the Double Chocolate Muffin isn't really going to help... but it's to help the mind, if you know what I mean... I've been addicted to chocolate for years - it's a habit that I need to break gently!

Until tomorrow,

Adios!

The Dieting Man

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: