Monday 19 February 2007

Day 27 - Saturday 17th February 2007

Alrighty There People!

I love Saturdays - a day to chill out, relax, recover from work and prepare yourself for the week ahead!

I didn't do a great deal today, and, to be honest, didn't eat a great deal either...

So here are today's incomings...

08:20 - Rice Krispies with semi skimmed milk

10:50 - Kelloggs Oat Bar

11:20 - Black coffee

13:30 - Tortellini

14:00 - Muller 'Healthy Balance' Yogurt

18:00 - Chilli Coconut Chicken and Rice - Nice!!!

18:15 - 1 glass of water

That's it - I know, I surprise myself too. But there you go.

Still no photo's I'm afraid, my beautiful assistant has been too busy to take some snaps!!!

Until tomorrow,

Adios!

The Dieting Man

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: