Thursday 1 February 2007

Day 10 - Wednesday 31st January 2007

Alrighty There People!

Well, I think I'm slipping slightly. Not so much on the intake, but I'm not taking photo's, which are a source of disgust and therefore motivation to me!, but I'm also not doing any exercise. Well, the only exercise I'm doing is with my thumbs, on my new PlayStation game. Which is probably why I'm not doing any exercise.

They say you only need to do twenty minutes a day. I'm sure I can manage that. Thing is, it's so much easier to cabbage in front of the TV, with the PlayStation, then get up and go on the exercise bike, or go to the Leisure Centre for a swim. Hmmm.

Anyway, as I ponder these thoughts, I'll let you peruse todays incomings:

07:45 - Shreddies with Semi skimmed milk

07:55 - 1 Raspberry Muller drink

08:30 - 1 small cup of water

09:25 - 1 small cup of water

11:05 - 1 small cup of water

12:00 - 2 brown bread finger rolls, with tuna and cucumber

12:15 - 1 Kellogg's Oat bar

12:25 - 1 hazelnut yogurt

13:17 - 1 small cup of water

14:20 - 1 small cup of water

15:30 - 1 small cup of water

15:35 - 1 Orange

18:00 - Lamb steak, potatoes, carrotts, califlower, broccolli

18:10 - 1 glass of tropical juice

20:30 - 1 hazelnut yogurt

22:00 - 1 Kellogg's Oat bar

23:00 - Hot chocolate (withOUT the trimmings!)

Okay, so what do you think of that? I haven't had any (solid) chocolate for ages now!

Comments (as always) much appreciated!

Until tomorrow,

Adios!

The Dieting Man

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have you tried setting up your exercise bike in front of the TV/Playstation?

You will be surprised how time can fly.

Jonathan - Juvanescence Design

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: