Wednesday 31 January 2007

Day 9 - Tuesday 30th January 2007

Alrighty There People!

Well, still no pics I'm afraid, it has been absolutely manic recently!

Today was a long, tiring day, but I think that I did really well with my consumption.

Didn't do any exercise, so I must make a concentrated effort to do that.

Anyway, today's incomings were:

07:30 - Shreddies with Semi Skimmed Milk (I don't particularly like Shreddies, but they do the job!)
08:30 - 1 small cup of water
09:15 - 1 small cup of water
09:44 - Muller Probiotic Drink
10:00 - 1 small cup of water
11:25 - 1 small cup of water
12:10 - 2 brown bread finger rolls, tuna
12:15 - 1 Kelloggs Oat Bar (they are so nice) (Can I get sponsorship from them perhaps?!)
12:20 - 1/4 Honey Dew Melon
14:00 - 1 small cup of water
14:50 - 1 small cup of water
18:00 - Steak lattice, potatoes, peas, corn on the cob
18:15 - 1 glass of water
23:00 - Hot chocolate (marshmallows, milk and chocolate sprinkly things!)

So what do you think? I'm not doing too bad - I've definitely cut down, I used to eat loads of chocolate and biscuits throughout the day.

The weight hasn't come peeling off though - I suppose I kinda thought it would, but these things take time, don't they!

Targets: More fruit, more exercise.

Until tomorrow,

Adios!

The Dieting Man

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: