Tuesday 23 January 2007

Day 2 - Tuesday 23rd January 2007

Alrighty There People!


Welcome to Day 2.


Well, it has been just as hard today, and I have had a bit of chocolate, but you'll see that on my food inventory...


Oh, and I forgot to mention - I'm currently a 36" waist, and want to get back down to 32"... Another target to reach...


Anyway, read on for today's eatings, and the latest pics (not that you'll notice much difference.)


I weighed myself again this morning, but I had to adjust the scales first, so yesterday's reading was wrong, but today I made it 14st 0lbs, which is what I thought I was. I'll stick with that, thanks!


07:30 Bowl of Shreddies with Semi Skimmed Milk
07:35 1 Actimel drink
08:17 1 pint of water (that nearly killed me, I nearly choked on that!)
08:53 1 small cup of water
10:07 1 small cup of water
11:32 1 small cup of water
12:30 Heinz Beans on 2 slices of white bread toast
14:01 1 small cup of water
15:29 1 small cup of water
17:55 1 piece of chicken, mashed potato, 1 yorkshire pudding, helping of cabbage
18:07 1 Cadbury's Dairy Milk Buttons yoghurt (ooops!)
22:13 Pressups x 40
22:26 1 slice of white bread toast with raspberry jam
22:45 1 cup of black coffee, one sugar


Okay, that's todays listings - I don't think I did too bad really, and I think that my water consumption is pretty good, although I'm going to the loo... well, frequently!


Anyway, here's todays pics. Don't forget to leave comments!


Until tomorrow,


Adios!

The Dieting Man


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck with your diet !
You should eat more vegetables and fruits (you are supposed to have 5 portions of them every day), you could buy some apples or other fruits that you like to put on your desk and when you are hungry just eat one of them. Maybe change your white bread for wholemeal bread? And sweeteners instead of sugar?

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: