Wednesday 24 January 2007

Day 3 - Wednesday 24th January 2007

Alrighty There People!



Well, I forgot to weigh myself this morning - no big deal, cos I haven't lost any weight yet (obviously!) So I'm only going to weigh myself once a week.



Finally got back on the exercise bike tonight, which I even took a video of, and I'll either post that on here or on YouTube... Anyway, I managed to do two miles, without much of a problem, so I'll carry that on daily, and hopefully push that to five miles quite soon. It's amazing how much it helps to have music playing when on the bike though!



Anyway, today's food and exercise monitor:

07:45 - Breakfast - Shreddies, with semi skimmed milk

07:55 - 1 Actimel drink

10:05 - 1 small cup of water

13:00 - 2 brown bread rolls, with ham and cheese

14:45 - 1 small cup of water

15:34 - 1 small cup of water

16:40 - 1 small cup of water

17:50 - Half a pizza and a handful of chips (not exactly the best meal to have)

17:55 - 1 glass of water

18:10 - 1 Cadbury's Dairy Milk Yoghurt (sin of the day!)

19:50 - 1 pint of water

22:05 - Exercise bike - 10 minutes - 2 miles

22:15 - 1 pint of water

22:20 - Exercise - 50 pressups



Today was really hectic at work, so I didn't have half as much water as I would have liked. And I'm off in a minute to chop up a honeydew melon to incorporate that into the next few days - I need to eat more fruit and veg.



Anyway, here are today's obligatory hideous pics.



Until tomorrow,



Adios

The Dieting Man

PS - If I manage to upload the vid, I'll post the link here.

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: