Wednesday 22 August 2007

Day 10 - Friday 10th August 2007

Alrighty There People!

Wait til you hear about what I did tonight! Okay, I can't wait to tell you. I got home from work, and the grass in the garden was long. I mean, really long. I last cut it the day that I went on holiday - 7th July - and it was overgrown. I mean, there were tigers living in there... So anyway, I haul out the lawnmower, and start on the front lawn. It's heavy going. I had to empty the box after doing 1 'lane'. Anyway, I finally manage to get the whole area done, but it was still long. So I did it again.

Then I went out the back, to the bigger garden. Again, I had to do it twice. TWICE! I nearly broke more than a sweat, I tell you! THEN, because I'm planning on selling the car (any offers? Nice car...), I took it to the garage and gave it a wash. 15 minutes on the jet wash, THEN chamois it down. My arm was absolutely killing me!

So I felt that I did a great deal of exercise tonight.

Anyway, on to today's incomings:

07:40 - 2 Weetabix with semi skimmed milk

08:45 - 1 glass of water

10:50 - 1 glass of water

12:30 - 2 ham and cucumber white rolls

13:30 - 2 tangerines

15:10 - 1 glass of water

16:35 - 1 glass of water

16:40 - 1 banana

21:00 - Pasta

So that was today. I was well impressed with myself, both with what I ate and what I did. On to a good nights sleep!

Remember - no blogging over the weekend - so until Monday,

Adios!

The Dieting Man


No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: