Wednesday 22 August 2007

Day 07 - Tuesday 7th August 2007

Alrighty There People!

Well, today started with another negative: Plonked myself on the scales, and still teetering between 13.5 and 14 stone. COME ON! Why won't the weight start coming off? Cheesh.

It's not as if I'm eating really unhealthily. Okay, I could be eating better... and I could be doing more exercise - but I'm taking the stairs! I'm doing press ups! Okay, okay, I need to be on the exercise bike as well.

Don't worry people, I'm not going mad, I just need to be harsh with myself at times...

Okay, on to today's incomings:

07:30 - 2 Weetabix with semi skimmed milk (Maybe I should change to Corn Flakes? Or Special K?)

08:30 - 1 glass of water

11:30 - 1 glass of water

12:30 - 2 white bread rolls, with corned beef and cucumber

13:00 - 1 glass of water

13:10 - Mini Toblerone and Cadbury's Dairy Milk (Groan... that's why I'm not losing weight - stop going to the shops at lunchtime, fool!)

14:00 - 1 glass of water

14:30 - 1 glass of water

15:00 - 1 glass of water

16:00 - 1 apple

18:00 - Potatoes, steak and onion pasty, peas

18:20 - Yogurt

22:00 - Hot chocolate and ginger biscuits

I know, I know - I'm wondering why I'm not losing weight, and I'm scoffing chocolate and biscuits. But hey, check out my water consumption! Nice.

Scales below.

Until tomorrow,

Adios!

The Dieting Man


No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: