Tuesday 28 August 2007

The Man Diet - Day 16 - Monday 20th August 2007

Alrighty There People!

Well, the diet was weird today. It started really well, then ended with me buying a car, buying a leather sofa, then going to Pizza Hut. For some extremely un-dieting food.

So here's how the day unfolded:

07:20 - Weetabix with semi skimmed milk

08:50 - 1 glass of water

10:45 - 1 glass of water

11:15 - Mars bar (where did that come from?)

12:10 - Two white bread rolls, with tuna

13:00 - 1 glass of water

14:00 - 2 tangerines (yay, healthy food!)

14:10 - 1 glass of water

17:00 - 2 cokes, ham and pineapple pizza (deep pan), garlic bread and profiteroles. Noooooo!

21:00 - Mocha and a bit of brownie

So, it wasn't too bad, apart from the fact that I had a Mars bar and then went to Pizza Hut. But let me tell you about my purchases! New car (Ford Fiesta, 1.4TDCi Zetec), to be picked up on Saturday. (BTW, anyone wanna buy my Nissan Almera? 2.2SDi Turbo - nice car...) Then I bought a sofa, chocolate leather, from Harveys, they had a sale on. Fantastic. Pay rise please!

Anyway, I'll keep you posted with my dieting results. I didn't take any pics today, you'll have to wait - I'm keeping off the scales for a bit, maybe the next time I get on them I will feel better...

Until tomorrow,

Adios!

The Dieting Man

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: