Wednesday 22 August 2007

Day 08 - Wednesday 8th August 2007

Alrighty There People!

Well, I had planned on going out on my bike after work, or at least going on my exercise bike... but I didn't. Why? Well... I just didn't. You know what it is though, you've spent the full day working, whether that's in the office, out and about or whatever. You come home, get changed (cos who wants to stay in their work clothes? Ugh), either get dinner ready, or, if it's ready, eat it. Then what? Options available: Go on the exercise bike. Go out on the bike. Watch a DVD. Go on the PlayStation. Go on the Wii. Come on, what do you think wins? Put it this way, it's not the exercise options. BUT IT SHOULD BE! That's what I need to get into my head. I shouldn't think, "Ah, sit down, get comfortable, let that meal just build up layers and layers of fat..." I should be thinking "NO! BURN that fat! SLIM that waist! PUT that Wiimote down - GET out their and RIDE!"

THAT is the attitude that I need.... Ah, soon, soon...

On to today's incomings:

07:30 - 2 Weetabix and semi skimmed milk

09:00 - 1 glass of water

10:00 - 1 glass of water

11:20 - 1 glass of water

12:30 - 1 glass of water

13:00 - Ham and cheese baguette (from Greggs...)

13:10 - Fudge donut (noooo! Greggs! EVIL!)

13:30 - 1 glass of water

14:30 - Banana

15:30 - 1 glass of water

16:10 - 1 glass of water

16:40 - 1 apple

I didn't write down what I had for dinner... but it wouldn't have been bad. Too bad.

Check out the scales below. Rubbish.

Until tomorrow,

Adios!

The Dieting Man


No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: