Friday 3 August 2007

Day 03 - Wednesday 01 August 2007


Alrighty There People.

Today was a harsh day. It started with my wife's grandmother having fall this morning (she's 93). She was getting some air at the front door when she fell backwards and landed on her hand. She phoned the doctor, who told her to be there at 3.00. When she got there, he sent her to A&E for an X Ray. When I finished work at 5.00, she still hadn't been seen. I checked the electronic board, and she was 4th in line to be seen. When I checked again ten minutes later, she was 11th. What a great system.

Anyway, we had to go then, because we needed to look for a new sofa, and Wednesday evenings are the ONLY time we can do that. We got a text at seven, saying that she had been seen, that the finger was broken, and that she needed to go back tomorrow at 11. Because that makes sense...

Anyway, because we were out and about, we just grabbed a McDonalds (groan), I gave my wife a quick driving lesson, and then we got back in at about 8pm and crashed out.

But here are today's incomings:

Weight: 13.10 (Aaargh!)
07:05 - Breakfast - 2 weetabix with semi skimmed milk
07:45 - Press ups x 40
09:00 - 1 glass of water
10:00 - 1 glass of water
11:00 - 1 tangerine
11:10 - 1 glass of water
12:40 - 2 brown bread rolls with ham and cucumber
12:55 - 2 Mr Tom's. Crunchy nuts with caramel. Lovely.
13:00 - 1 glass of water
13:10 - Banana
15:00 - 1 glass of water
15:35 - 1 Apple
16:00 - 1 glass of water
16:15 - 1 tangerine
18:00 - Big Mac, Fries
22:00 - Prawn coctail Wotsits, coffee mocha, 2 biscuits

I feel that I did really well throughout the day, but then when I finished work it went a bit pearshaped. But I had a good fruit intake today, and I'm keeping up with drinking plenty of water.

Pictures from the scales below...

Until tomorrow,

Adios!

The Dieting Man

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: