Wednesday 1 August 2007

Day 02 - Tuesday 31 July 2007

Alrighty There People.

Okay, well, after the (relative) success of yesterday comes today's offerings... I must say, I was quite pleased with yesterday. I know that I did not go on the exercise bike, which was a shame, nor did I eat entirely healthily... but I was pleased.

Oh, and did I mention that I now have a Nintendo Wii? Yes, I have... and maybe I can lose some weight playing Wii Sports or something (or SSX Blur... cool game...)

Anyway, I was shocked and disappointed to see the scales today (check out the image below, and compare that to yesterday... what do you think?)

Here we go:

Weight: 13.8
07:45 - Breakfast - 1/2 a biopot low fat strawberry yogurt
08:10 - Press ups x 30
12:30 - Ham and cucumber rolls (x2) (brown bread)
12:45 - Packet of peppermint creme poppets...
12:50 - Peppermint Creme bar...
13:10 - Banana
13:30 - 1 glass of water
14:47 - 2 glasses of water
15:10 - 1 tangerine
15:35 - 1 glass of water
16:38 - 1 apple
17:00 - 1 tangerine
18:00 - Pork steaks, new potatoes, carrots
18:15 - 1 Rolo yogurt
21:30 - 1 mocha and three biscuits...

Again, not fantastic, but check out the four pieces of fruit and the veg with me dinner! Get in - that's over the recommended 5 a Day! Rock on.

Anyway, here's the image that I took whilst on the scales this morning... I can't understand it...

Until tomorrow,

Adios!

The Dieting Man

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: