Saturday 4 August 2007

Day 05 - Friday 03 August 2007

Alrighty There People!

Well, what can I say. It's FRIDAY! Get in. Love Friday's. It means it's the weekend. Cool. What are my plans? Cut the grass, go to the pictures, go out on my bike. That's about it. Rock On.

Today wasn't too bad - I didn't go for my lunch until half one, so the rest of the afternoon flew by. I did buy this horrible strawberry nougat - but I threw it away because it was gross. So I'm not including that below!


Anyway, I've attached the scales image from this morning, which you may find interesting... I've also attached a cool wallpaper for your enjoyment - Spud Wars. It's cool - featuring Darth Tater and Spud Trooper. If you haven't got them, go and get them. They're super cool.

Anyway, on to today's intakings:

Weight: 13:10

07:20 - 2 Weetabix with semi skimmed milk


07:50 - 40 pressups


08:30 - 1 glass of water

09:25 - 1 glass of water

10:15 - 1 banana
10:48 - 1 glass of water
11:10 - 1 tangerine

13:00 - Corned beef and cucumber in a granary french stick

13:45 - Cadbury's Double Dairy Milk
13:50 - Mini toblerone
14:10 - 1 glass of water
17:20 - 1 chocolate cookie
20:30 - Pasta

So that's it people, hope you enjoyed, I'm not blogging about my weekend consumption but don't worry I'll not go off the rails... too much...


Until Monday!

Adios!

The Dieting Man




BTW, this is 1024x768
DIGG THIS!

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: