Wednesday 13 June 2007

The Diet - Monday 11th June 2007

Alrighty There People!

Well, I haven't posted recently - regarding my diet anyway - and it's time to get back on track. I haven't particularly gone off of the rails, but my holiday is looming, and I have decided that I need to do something almost drastic. Food intake is going to be significantly reduced, significantly junk reduced, and significantly healthy.

I am also going to be doing more exercise, starting with pressups every morning and evening. I would like to get out on my brand spanking new bike, which I have only been out on once so far, but the weather has been atrocious. But I now have a bike rack for the car, which is fantastic, so I can travel around and go for bike rides too... Cue the Lake District in a few weeks!

Anyway, although this is actually Wednesday, I am listing my intake from Monday, which went as follows:

07:50 - Breakfast: Half a biopot yogurt, zero fat, strawberry

07:50 - EXERCISE - 40 PRESSUPS

09:10 - 1 glass of water

10:05 - 1 glass of water

11:10 - 1 glass of water

12:00 - Lunch: 1 pasta and tuna salad (although it was actually for two, so that may have not been so good...)

12:40 - 1 glass of water

14:20 - 1 glass of water

15:00 - 1 Smoothie (comprising of strawberries, natural yogurt and chocolate ice cream... so nice...)

18:00 - Dinner: Chicken, sweetcorn and boiled potatoes

18:15 - 1 glass of fruit juice

19:45 - Dessert: Strawberries and Cream and Meringue

22:00 - 3 Ryvita biscuits with DairyLea spread on them

23:00 - EXERCISE - 40 PRESSUPS

Well, that is all that I ate - I thought that I did really well. I'm trying to concentrate on drinking more water at work - they say that 70% of the time that you are hungry, your brain is actually confused and you are really thirsty. I may have mentioned that before...

Until tomorrow,

Adios!

The Dieting Man

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: