Friday 29 June 2007

75 Funky, Fresh and Fun Bumper Stickers!

Alrighty There People!

I thought I'd share with you these fantastic bumper stickers. They're bright, funky fresh and fun - and will look cool on your car!

There's fifteen different designs, and each design is available in five fresh colours: Yellow, Red, Blue, Black and White.

Check them out:

Design 1:
Save The Whales. Collect the Whole Set




Design 2:
Out Of My Mind. Back In Five Minutes




Design 3:
On The Other Hand, You Have Different Fingers




Design 4:
My Wife Keeps Complaining I Never Listen To Her... Or Something Like That




Design 5:
Inland Revenue: We've Got What It Takes To Take What You've Got




Design 6:
If You Can Read This I Can Hit My Brakes and Sue You




Design 7:
I Said 'No' to Drugs, But They Just Wouldn't Listen




Design 8:
I Love Cats - They Taste Just Like Chicken




Design 9:
Honk If You Love Peace and Quiet




Design 10:
He Who Laughs Last Thinks Slowest




Design 11:
Hang Up and Drive




Design 12:
Honk If You're A Babe




Design 13:
Back Up My Hard Drive? How Do I Put It In Reverse?




Design 14:
Ask Me About Microwaving Cats for Fun and Profit!





Design 15:
All Men Are Idiots, But I Married Their King







These are great fun, and they make great gifts. So buy a few, slap them on your car, slap them on your friends car, or even slap them on a strangers car!

You can buy them here:

Store 1
Store 2
Store 3


Enjoy!

DIGG THIS!

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: