Wednesday 13 June 2007

The Diet - Tuesday 12th June 2007

Alrighty There People!

Well, after yesterday's great start to my new regime, things can only get better... Apart from the fact that I was rudely awakened at 6.00 this morning by thunder. Now, I hate thunder, it really scares the pants off me, and lightning is even worse - I am convinced that I am going to get struck by lightning one day. Reason? When I was a kid, I jammed a knife in the toaster, shorting the electrics in the house. It should have fried me. Then, a few years later, I - *TWICE* - ran over the lead of the lawnmower, slicing right through it on both occassions. I reckon, then, that electricity thinks that it owes me one - and it's gonna get revenge. Soon. Damn. So anyway, back to this morning - three loud, long rolls of thunder and one flash of lightning. I was hiding under the duvet cakking myself. But, it then stopped, and I went back to sleep...

Anyway, enough of that - on to today's takings:

07:10 - Breakfast: The other half of yesterday's yogurt

07:40 - EXERCISE - 50 PRESSUPS

08:30 - 1 glass of water

10:45 - 1 glass of water

12:00 - Lunch: 1 Apple, 1 Plum

14:05 - 1 glass of water

14:50 - 1 glass of water

16:50 - 1 Snack A Jack (Chocolate flavour, 62 cals)

18:00 - Dinner: Chicken Curry with rice

18:10 - 1 glass of juice

18:25 - 1 chocolate Magnum

20:20 - 1 glass of water

22:00 - 1 flapjack

Well, that was today. I must admit, I was starving - or, as I like to say, Starvenga - throughout the day, but I managed to resist the urge to pig out and kept it right. I didn't do my evening exercise, I was too tired, but I'll keep it up throughout the week. I haven't weighed myself, but I think I'm still at the 14 stone mark - I need to drop that drastically in the next month. So hopefully I can do that by keeping this up!

I'll keep you posted with my progress, and I'll upload a picture soon.

Until tomorrow,

Adios!

The Dieting Man

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: