Thursday 3 May 2007

Tuesday 1st May 2007

Alrighty There People!

Well, I can't understand it. I've lost my takings sheet for Monday! I know I did well as well. Hmmm. I'll have a hunt around and if I find it, I'll post it.

How's this for a new idea? Thinking of standing on the scales each day, taking a picture, and uploading it. What do you think of that?? I think I'm putting more weight on than I'm taking off, which is really discouraging.

At the weekend, I was out in the garden mowing the lawn, which had grown to astronomical proportions. So I spent about 4 hours in the garden doing vigourous work, for which I was suffering on Sunday...

Anyway, on to today's takings, which I am sure you are keen to peruse...:

07:30 - Rice Krispies with Semi Skimmed milk

08:30 - 1 glass of water

10:00 - Blue Ribband

10:15 - 1 biscuit

10:30 - 1 glass of water

11:00 - 2 Go Ahead bars

11:40 - 1 glass of water

12:00 - 2 Brown bread rolls, with Dairy Lea, Cheese and Cucumber... nice!

12:10 - KitKat

12:30 - Hazelnut yogurt

15:00 - Kinder Bar

15:10 - 1 glass of water

18:00 - Potatoes, pastie, carrots, broccolli and cauliflower

18:20 - Chocolate yogurt

18:30 - 1 pint of diluted orange juice

21:00 - 1 packet of Smarties

21:30 - 1 hot chocolate

Looking back over today, I would say that it was really really bad. Terrible, in fact. Ooops. I need to cut back on fats, sugars, and junk, and concentrate on healthy food, fruit, and exercise. The flab will come off!

Until tomorrow,

Adios!

The Dieting Man

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: