Tuesday 8 May 2007

The Bank Holiday Weekend

Alrighty There People!

Well, what can I say - I haven't been keeping track.

Star Wars Day was fantastic, I just felt good all day, and I didn't eat too badly. The weekend wasn't too bad either, but Bank Holiday Monday went pear shaped. McDonalds for lunch, Pizza Hut for dinner - what on earth was I thinking!

So it's now Tuesday morning, and I've got two rolls, two plums, two tangerines and two yogurts to last me throughout the day. I am NOT going to eat any junk, and I've told my colleagues that, and I am determined.

So check back tomorrow to see how I did!

Oh, and Clare, I'll check my weight tonight, and post a picture of what the scales say!

Until tomorrow,

Adios!

The Dieting Man

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: