Thursday 24 May 2007

The Diet - Wednesday 23rd May 2007

Alrighty There People!

Well, today was bad. Not for the diet, for me. You see, I've got a cluster of skin tags on my neck - they haven't been too bad, but vanity got the better of me and I wanted to get rid of them. So Monday I toddled off to the doctors, and saw him about them. He said not a problem, I'll freeze them. It only takes 20 seconds each. Come back Wednesday. Great. So today, I again toddle off to the doctors for my 2.30 appointment. I wait patiently for the Doc, and get called into his office. There on the desk is a menacing looking cannister, resembling a black hand-held fire extinguisher. Gulp. He said it wouldn't hurt - he grabbed my hand, and sprayed onto my hand. Didn't hurt. Great.

So I expose my neck, and he started spraying at these six skin tags. Now, at first it felt like someone was blowing on my neck through a straw. Fine. But after about 15 seconds, it felt as if someone was blowtorching my neck. Not pleasant in the slightest. I was gritting my teeth.

"It might sting a little," the doc then chipped in. A LITTLE??? Hello! I'm on FIRE! Anyway, so then he's done them all.

"Are they off?" I ask, somewhat surprised.

"No no," he laughs. "It will take about 4 days. If, though, they are still there in 4 weeks, or if any more come, just come back."

So I drive back to work - and my neck now feels like there are a thousand forest fires raging on it. It's like I've been slashed with ten thousand razor blades. It's as though I have one hundred thousand paper cuts... okay, maybe I'm being a bit dramatic, but it did really hurt. I'm having difficulty turning my head. I get back to work, my boss takes one look at me, and sends me home. Woohoo! But it doesn't stop the pain.

I get home, my wife takes one look and backs away from me - physically backs away - as I have the plague. Then she takes the pictures (below). Not pleasant. My neck continued burning until about 8 oclock.

They're fine today (Thursday), although one of them - the huge one - was bleeding earlier. I'll let you know when they drop off.

Anyway, on to today's eating habits:

07:45 - Coco Pops with semi skimmed milk

08:45 - 1 glass of water

09:30 - 1 glass of water

10:30 - 1 glass of water

11:10 - 2 biscuits

12:20 - Pasta

12:30 - Chocolate yogurt

13:20 - 1 glass of water

17:00 - Pasty, potatoes, peas

17:20 - Chocolate yogurt

20:00 - 1 glass of water

21:00 - Chocolate ice cream

22:00 - Snickers

Okay, I didn't do too well today, but I hope to improve... Keep checking back on my progress!

Until tomorrow,

The Dieting Man



DIGG THIS

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: