Wednesday 9 May 2007

Tuesday 8th May 2007

Alrighty There People!

Today was fantastic. Only two slip ups really, and not too bad at that!

First of all, I forgot to mention that I walked to work again on Friday, so that was twice last week. It takes about 45 minutes each way, and I listen to Chris Moyles on the way in and Scott Mills on the way out - cool.

Anyway, I'll be keeping that up this week, I'll be walking tomorrow (Wednesday) and Thursday. I just hope its not gonna rain!

Anyway, on to today's incomings:

07:30 - Rice Krispies with semi skimmed milk

08:30 - Glass of Water

10:00 - Glass of Water

10:50 - Hazelnut Yogurt

11:25 - Glass of Water

12:00 - 2 white bread finger rolls with tuna and cucumber

14:20 - Glass of Water

14:30 - Hazelnut Yogurt

15:50 - Glass of Water

16:20 - 1 plum

16:40 - 1 plum

17:45 - Pie, cabbage and boiled potatoes

17:50 - Glass of juice

18:10 - Thin slice of mint Vienetta

22:00 - Black coffee

22:20 - 3/4 bar of Smart Price Chocolate

So. Two pieces of fruit, two healthy low fat yogurts, a fair bit of water, two portions of veggies... and only a couple of naughty treats. Mind you, that ASDA Smart Price chocolate is delicious, and at only 25p a bar, it's great!

I forgot to weigh myself last night - what kind of hard core dieter am I? - so I will try and remember that tonight and post pictures of that tomorrow.

Until tomorrow,

Adios!

The Dieting Man

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: