Tuesday 22 May 2007

The Diet - Monday 21 May 2007

Alrighty There People!

Well, as you may have noticed, I didn't blog any of my dieting activities last week - plenty of non dieting posts, but nothing to do with food, exercise or anything.

I must admit, the reason was that I had an 'off' week - I didn't feel like keeping track of it all.

However, one squint at the calendar, at the holiday looming, and then one look at the scales has prompted action - decisive action. I will curb my junk food, and participate in regular exercise. To that end, I am now actively hunting for a bike (ebay!), because an exercise bike is just no good. I used to ride my bike all the time - my greatest biking acheivement was the Whitehaven - Keswick - Whitehaven in five hours ride - a 50 mile trek. I was well chuffed with that!

Anyway, I'm going to try and be more healthy, by not taking junk food to work - just sandwiches, fruit and yogurts, and drinking more water. So how did I do with this? Check out my progress below:

07:15 - 2 x Weetabix with semi skimmed milk

09:10 - 1 glass of water

10:00 - 1 glass of water

10:40 - 1 glass of water

12:15 - 2 x white bread rolls with cheese and cucumber

14:06 - 1 hazelnut yogurt

15:00 - 1 cherry yogurt

15:30 - 1 glass of water

19:00 - Chicken Sweet and Sour with Rice

19:30 - 1 glass of diluted juice

19:50 - 1 chocolate yogurt

22:00 - 1 bar of peppermint creme

Okay, I did really well today until I hit the chocolate yogurt and peppermint creme - but that was all I did, and apart from that I thought that I did really well.

Oh, but I did throughout the morning snack on a packet of honey roasted cashew nuts - they were nice, which means they were probably bad....

Anyway, keep checking back on my progress!

Until tomorrow,

Adios!

The Dieting Man

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: