Thursday 20 September 2007

The Dieting Man: Wii Boxing and The Special K Diet: 18th September 2007

Alrighty There People!

Well, after the shambles that dominated last night's Wii activity, I'm determined to do better today...

After a long and busy day (in which, yes, of course, I ate two bowls of Special K and not a great deal else), it was time to don the gloves (actually, pick up the Wii Mote and Nunchuk...) and enter the ring.

The Bags:
Round 1: 38
Round 2: 22
Round 3: 21

After an astonishingly flukey first round, I settled into a comfortable rhythm of doing really badly. I think I should be aiming for about 27+ for each round. Oh and I had done my Wii Fitness - and scored the ugly age of 45. Not good.

Grimly, I started the fights...

Fight One:
Saburo? Who on earth is Saburo? I thought I was entering the ring with a rally car.. With 1279 points against my 1198, the odds were again stacked up against me. I entered the ring, fists flying faster than than Bruce Lee's. He was an easy opponent, unworthy of 1279 points, and unworthy of my time and enemy. But for crying out loud why did the Powers that Wii take away seven points from me? I won the fight!

Angrily, I engaged Fight Two...

Fight Two:
Theo. Great, from bad to worse. I was against Theo and his 1285 points. I couldn't understand why, although I had LOST points, I was fighting an apparently stronger opponent. Who knows. Another reckless bout of desperately flailing arms, and I won again! But again, for some reason best left to microprocessors, I lost seven points.

So I ended the evening sweaty, having done rubbish at the bags, winning two fights but losing 14 points, and ending up with 1184.

Until tomorrow,

Adios!

The Dieting Man

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: