Thursday 13 September 2007

The Dieting Man: Wii Boxing and The Special K Diet: 11th September 2007

Alrighty There People!

Well, the diet seems to be going well, at long last. I've decided to stop cataloguing what I eat, as I find it quite a pointless feat, unless you disagree. I think that the important thing is to be careful with what I eat and to do plenty of exercise every day.

I'm loving incorporating the Nintendo Wii into my diet, and I wish that I had done this earlier. Although I use the Wii Sports Fitness, I don't think that it is ideal, because some of the activities don't even break a sweat. However, sticking my my Wii Sports Boxing Tracker is great for me, I carefully document my daily activity and it's a really intensive workout.

So here is what happened today on Wii Boxing:
The Bags - Round 1: 39 bags (New Record!)
The Bags - Round 2: 30 bags
The Bags - Round 3: 35 bags

I doubt very much that I'll be able to beat 39 bags!

On, then, to Fight 1:
I entered the fight with 997 points, Pro status just out of my grasp. I was facing Ren, an opponent with 1071 points - a Pro. We fought. It was vicious. I lost. And then 13 points were subtracted from me. My hopes of re-attaining Pro status were fast diminishing. I was down to 984 points.

Mortified, I entered Fight 2:
My opponent, the same as yesterday, was Michael, a Pro with 1060 points. With trepidation, I pushed Button A, certain only of a profound whopping. To my absolute delight, I downed him with ease. He didn't get back up. An easy victory - an easy 69 points - and - ROCK ON! - an easy transition back to Pro Status!

This keep fit malarkey is fun. Not only am I going to lose Weight, I'm going to conquer the world of Wii Boxing!

Until tomorrow,

Adios!

The Dieting Man

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: