Tuesday 25 September 2007

The Dieting Man: Monday 24 September 2007: Wii Boxing and The Special K Diet

Alrighty There People!

Well, today was disastrous.

Firstly, I ran out of Special K. So it was Weetabix for breakfast, toast for lunch. But I nipped across to Sainsbury's and got some more Special K.

Then, because I was ABSOLUTELY WRECKED I didn't go on the Wii.

Tomorrow, I want a really early night, so not sure if I'll fit the Wii in - because on Wednesday I'm going to Alton Towers!

Cue lots of photos and video's being uploaded!

So I apologise in advance for not doing my fitness much this week!

If you're still reading this, or have just stumbled across it, just give me a shout below, let me know what you think of it all.

Cheers!

Until.... later!

Adios,

The Dieting Man

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: