Thursday 12 April 2007

Tuesday 10 April 2007

Alrighty There People!

Well, I must say, it has been a long time - a long time since I sat down to do this blog. As you may have realised by now, I generally keep a record of all of my day's eatings, but don't actually subscribe it to my blog until the following day.

However, sometimes I'm that busy, that it takes me a few days to catch up. Last week, not only did I fail to catch up, but I lost the hard copies of my daily incomings. So I apologise for that.

The weekend was mega busy too, with me at a conference all weekend. Apart from munching through a bag of M&M's, it was a healthy weekend though.

Easter Monday I spent out and about, went to the forest, went to the beach, had a great time, but now I'm really sore - still, despite the fact that it's now actually Thursday... (But you leeping reading this as Tuesday, you know the score...!)

Anyway, on to Tuesday's incomings...

Tuesday was another long day spent at work, and to be honest I could just snack away. It's been quiet these past few weeks, and the long hours in the office drag. I could munch quite contentedly through bags and bags of sweets and chocolate, but I don't. I have brought fruit to work, but as you all know, it sometimes stays there a week before I eat it...

Here goes:

07:20 - Cornflakes with semi skimmed milk

08:27 - 1 glass of water

09:23 - 1 glass of water

10:29 - 3 Go Ahead biscuits

10:38 - 1 glass of water

11:42 - Cadbury's Twirl

12:09 - 2 bread rolls with tuna and cucumber

14:10 - Raspberry Yogurt

14:24 - Salt and Vinegar crisps

21:00 - Pasta with baked potato and cheese

21:15 - Fruit juice

22:20 - 1 glass of wine

I'm really disappointed with myself today. First of all, I was at work from 8:30 - 18:00, yet I only drank 3 glasses of water - I'm supposed to have one every hour. That meant that I was supposed to have 10 glasses. Then, I gave way to temptation, and devoured a Cadbury's Twirl. I saw, I bought, I ate... It felt good. THEN, I ate a bag of Salt and Vinegar crisps. I don't even really like crisps, I could go five years without eating them and not miss them for a moment. And, there was a sad lack of fruit and exercise.

A very bad day, all in all. I need to learn from my mistakes. I need to examine my weaknesses. I need to forge ahead, determined to lose weight.

I WILL SUCCEED!!!

Until tomorrow,

Adios!

The Dieting Man

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: