Thursday 19 April 2007

Friday 13th April 2007

Alrighty There People!

First of all, apologies for the lateness in updating this - it is now actually Thursday 19th April,
so I am currently almost a week behind schedule.

It has been a totally, utterly, manic week, and things just seem to be spiralling out of control
beyond my grasp.

Diet wise, things haven't been too clever either. I've not done any exercise, and as you will be
able to tell from this blog's consumption, it almost went out of the window. You'll be pleased to
know that I've got it back in control, and will be doing what I can to shed those stones imminently.

Anyway, on to Friday's incomings:

07:30 - Cornflakes with semi skimmed milk

08:30 - 1 glass of water

09:15 - 1 glass of water

10:14 - 1 glass of water

10:40 - 1 Cadbury's Creme Egg

11:50 - 1 glass of water

12:20 - 2 white bread rolls with Tuna

12:30 - 1 Cadbury's Creme Egg

15:00 - 1/2 bag of Cadbury's Mini Eggs

17:00 - 1 Cadbury's Creme Egg

19:00 - Chicken Korma, rice and Naan bread

19:40 - Tropical juice drink

Okay, so today was bad - really bad. But please, bear in mind that it's the week after Easter, and
everything chocolate wise is on special offer. So I'm sorry that I ate 3 Creme eggs today. But... I
had to...

Anyway, must dash, I have a lot to catch up on!

Until tomorrow,

Adios!

The Dieting Man

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: