Saturday 3 November 2007

The Dieting Man: Friday 2nd November 2007

Alrighty There People!

Well, I hang my head in shame. Only 1 silver star today. No, it wasn't junk food - although there was plenty of that flying around - it was the exercise. Although, saying that, I did go on boxing - but I'll come to that in a bit.

First of all, at work today I went to an awards ceremony. It was good, and there was a buffet - with sandwiches, cakes, desserts, biscuits and fruit. I had a coffee, a piece of pineapple, and a piece of melon. I was over the moon with my self control!

When I got home, I was absolutely wrecked, so didn't go on the bike. The only reason I went on boxing was to see if I could defeat Matt, and pinch those silver gloves of him. I tell you, they must be made of silver too, because a few hits from them and you're down! But first of all, I had two rounds of 'dodge' practice - so I suppose that counts too - and then I faced him. I did really well - although he knocked me down twice in the first round, I managed to get him down too, and lasted until the second round... where he clobbered me, and I did the only sane thing - I stayed on the floor until the ten seconds had gone. I didn't want another clunk on the head from him, not today anyway!

So devoid of another 60 odd points, I exited the ring. But I didn't have another fight, and I didn't do the bags - so what do you think? A silver star or not?

I leave it to your discretion.

Until tomorrow,

Adios!

The Dieting Man

2 comments:

Divya Sharma said...

well this is a good posting. Thanx for sharing information about this. but I dint understood this is a same post or different. Anyhow I read all of this. And this is good.
Even i need to share my experience. I was very fat, but i came across a website which help me a lot in reducing my weight in 30 days.
There are lots of medicines to reduce your weight. But they have too many side effects. I found a product, which will reduce the weight with in 30 days, without any side effects. Isn’t it amazing! To know more visit herbal medicines.

Divya Sharma said...

well this is a good posting. Thanx for sharing information about this. but I dint understood this is a same post or different. Anyhow I read all of this. And this is good.
Even i need to share my experience. I was very fat, but i came across a website which help me a lot in reducing my weight in 30 days.
There are lots of medicines to reduce your weight. But they have too many side effects. I found a product, which will reduce the weight with in 30 days, without any side effects. Isn’t it amazing! To know more visit ”herbal medicines”

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: