Sunday 18 November 2007

Bumper Stickers for the Eco Warrior

Alrighty There People!

Thought some of you may find these interesting. For those of us that drive (that includes me!), and are concerned about the effect that our driving has on the environment.

I try to keep my 1.4 tdci under 1,000 revs - makes for slow acceleration, but does wonders for fuel consumption - and the environment.

Anyway, slap one of these onto your ride - show the world you car. All together now, "Aaaahhhh!"

I don't drive SLOWLY. I drive ECONOMICALLY.

Size Does Matter. Reduce Your Carbon Footprint.

Low Revs. Low Emissions.


Your Car's Emissions Are EXHAUSTING The Planet!

Dont' ACCELERATE Global Warming! (That's my fave!)

Get them here

DIGG THIS!

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: