Wednesday 31 October 2007

The Dieting Man: Tuesday 30th October 2007




Alrighty There People!

Well, today was a good day. Not only did I succeed in not eating any junk food, but I successfully completed ten minutes on the exercise bike, my Wii fitness exercises, three rounds of boxing the bags, and two fights. And guess what? You can check out pictures and videos of the aforementioned events!

I didn't have any cereal for lunch today, instead I had an apple and a banana.

I was wrecked when I finally got in at 9.20, but that didn't stop me hopping onto the bike, and burning off 9.5 calories as I blasted through 2.64 miles of my kitchen. Finishing that, I booted up the Wii, and went onto the fitness, which calculates your age. I did rubbish, scoring a ridiculously high 58 - check out the image below!


Then it was onto the bags:

Round 1 - 32 bags - Watch the video
Round 2 - 31 bags - Watch the video
Round 3 - 29 bags - Watch the video

After that, I started the fights. Check out this fight with Matt - he absolutely annihilated me!

Succumbing to defeat, I went on to fight Elisa, and I beat her to the ground in no time. Unfortunately, the camera got knocked in this video, but you can still hear it!

So, two silver stars for me, and tomorrow I'll try and do better with the fights!

Until tomorrow,

Adios!

The Dieting Man

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: