Tuesday 30 October 2007

The Dieting Man: Monday 28th October 2007

Alrighty There People!

Well, I haven’t blogged for a while now, and it’s because I’ve just been so busy with lots and lots and lots.

I haven’t been on the Wii for ages, I haven’t been on the exercise bike again since I last blogged, and I’ve been eating flapjacks, cakes, and chocolate. And Ben and Jerry’s. What am I trying to say? I’ve totally gone off of the rails.

You know, someone once told me that if I put up a chart, and give myself a gold star for doing well, it would serve as motivation for me.

So I’ve made myself a calendar, and I’ll give myself one silver star for each day that I eat no junk food, and one silver star for each day that I do my full round of exercises – that’s ten minutes on the bike, Wii Fitness, 3 rounds of Bag Training, and 2 Fights. At the end of the week, if I have 14 silver stars, I get a gold star. Woohoo!

So this started today, and I managed to go the full day without any junk or bad stuff, although double chocolate muffins, iced buns, and roses were being passed around the office. But I managed to turn them all down!

Then, I got on my exercise bike, and did ten minutes (travelling 2.43 miles, and burning up an almighty 9.1 calories!).

Following that, I completed my 3 round on the bag, scoring 31 on round 1, 30 on round 2, and a humble 25 on round 3.

Then, stepping gingerly into the ring, I faced Elisa for fight one. Bearing in mind that I had 1455 points, she had 1505 points, and it’s been a while since my last fight…

Anyway, round one was really vicious, I managed to floor Elisa 3 times, but she floored me 4 times – and the last time I didn’t get up. That’s right, the fight was over in round one.

So I lost ten points, and went on to round two – where I floored Elisa before she had even managed to get a few swings in. Amazingly, she didn’t get up! Round 1, first knockdown, and she stayed down! That earned me a whopping 67 points, which I was very grateful for. So I swaggered out of the ring with 1512 points. Nice!

So today, I gained 2 silver stars. Tomorrow, I hope to do the same.

I’ll let you know how it goes.

Until tomorrow,

Adios!

The Dieting Man

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: