Wednesday 25 July 2007

Wednesday 25th July 2007 - UPDATE

Alrighty There People!

Well, I haven't blogged for a while, cos I've been on holiday. Italy was fantastic... I might post a few pictures on here soon.

I'm pretty gutted because I haven't lost any weight - in fact, pizza, pasta and ice cream in Italy has probably added a few pounds and inches... never mind.

However, I have got my bike, I've got this cool wireless computer speedo thing for it, and I'm planning on using it regularly. I'm also planning on going on the exercise bike every day to try and help shave off a few pounds, and I'm going to watch what I eat even more. AND I'm going to ALDI or LIDL or whichever one it is because they've got digital scales this week for £5.00 and they'll be so much easier to read than my tiny ones at the minute.

Oh, and one more thing. I'm always getting likened to Shrek. Well, check this out Dreamworks - if you plan to do Shrek 4 with real people, I'm your guy. Saw this amongst the shops in Venice, couldn't resist getting the snap...



I'll be back soon!

The Dieting Man

DIGG THIS!

Don't forget to check out The Laughter File - BBC Children in Need 2007 Special Edition!

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: