Wednesday 21 October 2009

I Need to Lose Weight. Now.

It's been a while since I updated this blog. Main reason being, I've not been losing, nor trying to lose, weight.

But last night, something happened. I noticed. I noticed that, although I had been losing weight in recent months, I am now gaining weight. Rapidly, I fear. I feel fat. I look fat. I am fat.

This hit me like a tonne of bricks. I decided, there and then, that I need to cut down on my food intake, and increase my (virtually nil) exercise regime.

Here's the plan:
Restart my daily monitoring of food intake

Cut out coffee, in which I have two sugars
Only drink water every day
Cut down on chocolate and sweets
Go on Wii Fit every day for half an hour
Do some other form of exercise daily - possibly cycling - for another half hour
Keep records of all of the above
Take a weekly photo to see how I'm doing
Blog daily with progress reports

That is all. Support is more than welcome!

NB - I did try to go on the Wii last night, but batteries - for both the Wii mat and the Wii-mote - were dead. The batteries are on charge, I'll be on it tonight...

The Dieting Man

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: